Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lil story first. I bought the car, it was listed with alloy rims. I was so excited to get it I didn't notice they were plastic wheel covers until I got home. 2 months later I decided the heck with it I am gonna ask for what they had listed cause every dang time I got into it I looked at the rims and imagined how sweet it would look with the alloy. So I went back and said I want what u said it had, of course he tried to say they have a clause which they did. But I was pretty blunt and challenged him ...like so you don't stand by what you list? lol so he said fine I will get ya the rims. I consistantly called 1 time a week and he would say I am workin on finding a pair of used ones. I tried not to annoy him but just let him know I was serious. Well TODAY they arrived :cool: and yesterday My new to small with a Red Halo FogLights came (I have to make a Bracket) lol and I HAD TO HAVE THEM regardless of the size. in the next Month My life long dream car will b very close to complete (besides the 68 roadrunner with a 426 Hemi) a story I will have later in life. But seriously I have always wanted The G6 since I first saw them and to be able to pimp my ride lololol is forever a lifelong goal.. It's just sooooo damn FUN to DO ;). If you made it through this story I commend u.. I just feel the need to xplain everything in detail.. Because the Joy I am feeling makes it sooo exciting..

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.