Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do some mountain bike riding and I just installed a hitch for a bike rack on my Pinto (Civic):D, has anyone installed a bike rack hitch on their G6? I'm thinking of doing it to wifie's G6.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts

the Rack is the Thule T2... the problem is, the rack is a 1 1/4 receiver hitch, therefore you would nee to install or get installed a hitch on your G6.... the Thule T2 cost about 300.00 +.... but well worth the money, will last you for years!

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who's ur buddy?

I just hope your bike matches like his does. :p
:( no it doesn't. My Trek matches the Mazda I used to have, not the G6 or the Pinto. My daughter's new mountain bike matches both!! Its silver and white (Trek 3700).
I'll prob put a hitch for a bike on the G6 thou. My wife and daughter would like to join me on some ventures every now and then but putting my growning daughter in the back seat of the Civic is getting more and more combersome.
I like the type of rack you posted, like the guy said its a bit expensive but worth the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.