1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my progression!

Here is my baby

First mod was something easy, just blacked out the emblems and grills

Did a Headlight Restoration. Used the Turtle Wax Headlight Restoration Kit (recommended, worked very well for me and other cars)

Got tired of the crappy yellowish lights! Wanted to get HIDs, but didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting them installed and what not. So I went to the next best thing. SILVERSTAR ZXE's! They are great! Put out about 4200K and are pure white, almost exactly like OEM HID's. Love them and I can actually see the road now lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Look what came in!!!

And for those of you that have asked, those are my stock wheels. I love them. Very nice looking wheels, may paint them pretty soon ;)

Finally got it installed! Looks amazing, sounds amazing, feels amazing. Nothing better than having CRABs lol

More Mods to come!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took this cool pic today

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,353 Posts
Thats an awesome picture!
Where was it a couple months ago when we were doing the 2014 calendar...?? lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id rather it be on the front cover of the 2015 calender ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have 2014 calendar :( so I don't know what the pic is, but I nominate my pic for 2015 cover :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eibach Springs are ordered and on their way! And some spacers to go along with them soon. Still deciding if I should get 15mm or 25mm spacers.

Also going to a shop this week to get a final quote on a single out and dual out exhaust. (If anyone has a dual-out valance or gxp bumper, let me know) but that's all for now. Oh and painting wheels once the car is lowered also. Trying to find some nice 5 spoke wheels.

Reply some mods for me to do next!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went to the exhaust shop today, got quoted $1,200 for a custom single-out catback exhaust (mostly labor, using Vibrant Performance Parts) and $1,500 for a dual-out. I will not be getting that, instead.......
I will be buying the OBX Catback exhaust. If I like it, then great, if not, I chop the muffler off and replace it with a different muffler. Saves a bunch of money and is a win-win.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a quick photoshoot of the 6. The sunset was nice so i snapped a few photos. Enjoy. And I have more shots from a local car meet coming soon.

FEW UPDATES: I am now lowered and my wheels are painted. The 6er kinda takes on an army type theme, the color combo looks really cool IMO. Spacers are most likely coming next and I am currently trying to fab up a custom lip, and get a custom tune

1 - 11 of 11 Posts