Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got new 17" Drag DR-19 from Discount tire the other day. How you guys like em?

on the car

:cool: puts a 16 year old in the Christmas spirit ha

· Professional geek
433 Posts
I'm not saying they look bad on your 6er, but from the pictures they remind me of the fake beadlockers that some people put on their Jeeps (that they never drive offroad...). For that reason I don't care much for them. But that doesn't mean they suck or anything remotely like that. I like that there is less chrome showing compared to the stock rims. I have a black 6er as well.

~ MattInSoCal

34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh i like em.. But i see where your coming from. Got to remember we are dealing with my 16 year old price budget :/ so yeah there was plenty of other choices that were probably "better" but these were cheapish and I'm only having this car for another year or so.

34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once money comes around yeah..
where does everybody around here get their lowering kits from?

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I like em....Looks great!!

I never lowered mine. I like how it rides....

They do look better lowered though but there isnt allot of adjustment available and
I dont wanna chew up the tires or sacrifice ride quality...

Who knows...it may be better lowered but I have other projects that dip into my pocket too.....although my G6 has got a couple mods coming up that Im doing. ;)

Anways....Welcome & Merry Christmas!

· Varsity Squad
751 Posts
They look pretty sweet! My inner 16 year old is jealous! Wish I had a sick ride like that when I was 16! How do you like the BFG's? I will need some new tires this summer. I really like my bridgestones though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.