Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering using the turtle wax black box kit on my black g6 and was wondering if anyone had used it and how they liked it ?

Turtle Wax Black box kit - [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Wax-T3KT-Black-Box/dp/B001UMZ07A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333180426&sr=8-1[/ame]

·
Registered
317 Posts
i just picked it up, i havent used it yet because the weather has not been warming up again... i have heard great reviews on it though!.. if you do it right

·
Registered
9 Posts
It will make your car look great. The only problem with the kit is it doesn't actually remove imperfections. It fills them with oils and wax that is dyed black to hide the imperfections. It will be more of a temporary fix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I use Liquid Glass LG-100 Ultimate Auto Polish/Finish this is the best car wax out there its been around for years I first use the liquid glass pre cleaner then apply the wax then buff it off with a buffer. this wax has a very tough shell that don,t break down when it gets really hot out. the more coats you put on the deeper the shine !! your car will look like a piece of glass...check out the reviews on amazon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts