Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 G6 and it's white with chrome handles and everything. I can't decide if i need to even out the white with the black halo eagle eyes or the chrome. Any suggestions?! I've seen pictures of both but i can't make up my mind!!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you got chrome everything, I'd go with chrome. The black might look out of place if its the only black on the car.

·
Like a G6
66 Posts
I have a 2010 G6 and it's white with chrome handles and everything. I can't decide if i need to even out the white with the black halo eagle eyes or the chrome. Any suggestions?! I've seen pictures of both but i can't make up my mind!!!!
Did the chrome handles come stock? Well seeing how the grille/fog light inserts are black, I went with black.

Picture (black vs chrome - night...also my dart is now blacked out)

Picture (black vs chrome - day...also my dart is now blacked out)

do you have pics of the car? it'd be easier to make an opinion
Above

Look at my gallery. I tried uploading them to my profile pic and it wouldn't upload.
Use photobucket, much easier

I was wondering what you had decided to use---the black or the chrome? I am in the same boat as you were.
What color is your car?

If you got chrome everything, I'd go with chrome. The black might look out of place if its the only black on the car.
You have to remember that 2010 had a redesign and on the front bumper the only chrome other than stock headlights are the dart trim and grille trim rings.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Its really a matter of opinion and what you like in the end. But, I would base my opinion on any future plans that you have. My ultimate goal was to remove all the chrome so i went with black. Some like the chrome and add more. Think hard about your styling goals and decide from there.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Its really a matter of opinion and what you like in the end. But, I would base my opinion on any future plans that you have. My ultimate goal was to remove all the chrome so i went with black. Some like the chrome and add more. Think hard about your styling goals and decide from there.
This. My car is white but I got black upper and lower recessed grilles so I got black eagle eyes to match. Only chrome left on the car is the stock wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts