Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 G6 GT coupe. Its a work in progress right now and this is what she looks like right now. Any thoughts or tips on where to venture from here is gladly accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
if your going for a total blacked out look. check out some of the 6s around here for some ideas, mine has blacked out headlight bezels all black rims, black recessed grills with black eyelids, there is a ton of cars with things done to them that look good if your going for the black look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno if im going completely blacked out, but def would like to see some other pics you speak of. Is there a web site that a lot of people use on here for mod purchases besides ebay?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i live in mansfield, and there is classic4performance.com for an exhaust, crabintakes.com for cold air intakes, ait racing for body kits, whiteautoandmedia.com for tunes, pfyc.com and you can google search but mostly ebay finds, and ill attach a pic of mine....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like your car. it looks really nice. the eyelids id like to get some of those and as far as the rims i wanna go black as well. thank you for the sites, ill check them out.

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Nice ride, and welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts