Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GM Mass Air Flow Sensor for 3.9

GM stock Mass Air Flow Sensor for 3.9 Brand New never on car ordered over internet but never needed because found broken wire when I went to replace mine. $50 plus shipping obo

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
bump for a great price on the strut bar
would buy it if i didnt just buy the racingline bar

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I noticed a nice improvement in, epsecially in the lag I had shifting from 2nd to 3rd. Really made it come alive with the exhaust and intake.

Yeah $50 is a great price, and thanks for the bump, the racingline is a nice bar.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jet says it works as a flash to the ecu, it plugs into the ecu and then the plug that goes into the ecu plugs into the jet module. Very easy install, disconnect negative terminal from battery, disconnect the center plug from ecu, plug jet module in, plug into the module, reconnect battery, enjoy more torque, hp, and mpgs!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have the 225/60/16 Blizzaks on 16" steel wheels. Wheels $200 + blizzaks $500 + tax = $750 asking $400 OBO Tires are still like new! Get ready for winter if you have a G6 with stock 18" wheels and your speedo will still be correct they have the same diameter as the 225/50/18!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts