Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased two blue LED bars for under my dash. I want to wire them so when I open my doors at night they turn on, but when the dome light turns off they go off as well. Does anyone know how to do this?? :confused:

·
4,054 Posts
on the fuse block on the passenger side kick panel you will have a fuse that reads interior lights you just need to wire it to that fuse and it should work fine. if you dont know how to wire it let me know ill walk you through it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on the fuse block on the passenger side kick panel you will have a fuse that reads interior lights you just need to wire it to that fuse and it should work fine. if you dont know how to wire it let me know ill walk you through it
Yeah I tried that and they didnt fade with the dome lights instead they just stayed on..

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
yeah the only two options would be the fuse box or splicing with the dome light itself. obviously the fuse box is easier. i actually put some LEDs in today, put it in the fuse box.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after a few days of form searching and question asking finally got them to work with the map and dome lights..now to change the map and dome light color...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts