Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm brand new to the forum and not much of a car guru but got a hold of a 2008 G6 GT and decided it was time to learn and mod this baby. So far I have debadged and smoked my taillights.

Next on the agenda though is to paint my calipers and the interior trim to match. I'm painting door piece and shift plate. I also am looking into changing the bulbs of my gauges to be white with blue needles. Does anyone know the type of led/bulb that I would need to purchase?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey!! I was looking for that:D ................Ive heard people say they had to order them.
Damn. Was hoping to be able to buy them and do this same day. Ill check out O' Reilly's tonight after work. Maybe ill get lucky. Also I'm looking into getting H11 yellow foglights. Anyone know if these are available at a store? Also would I need a HID kit for these or would they just plug right in?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it will be hard to find yellow at the store H11 is not common bulb size. And you wont need any hid kit for those. And i would check radio-shack for the leds if anyone has them its them.

Awesome ill check the shack out. Also debating whether or not if I should swap the door lights, the shift plate lights, the radio and the steering wheel. Not sure how many bulbs I would need for the whole project tho. Any one have any idea?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pics are up finally

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol you too

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what do you guys think so far?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol I'm feelin the urge to mods everyday. No $ tho lol. Ill find a way lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Painting my calipers and interior trim this holiday weekend. Excited to see how it turns out. I will be posting pcs for all to see. Is there any good techniques to successfully spraypaint the calipers? I only have the jack that comes with the spare tire and it would be hell to put this car on blocks while all the paint is drying.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

though i would throw up a quick night shot of my 6 while i was at cvs. Wondering if i should go darker on the tails. What you guys think?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.