Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my GT the mirrors are black plastic, I was wondering if anyone knew if/where I could get some GTP/GXP mirrors that are color matched?

· Registered
3 Posts
I felt the same way you guys feel. I went to my body man and he looked in the car up and the numbers for the color of the car came up and then he was able to mix the paint based on what Pontiac listed as the color for my vehicle. Now I have mirrors that match my car. Now at first the color may seem brighter based on it being a new paint job. But after some time the weather elements will get it to fall right in line with ya body paint.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did he paint directly on the mirror? because wouldn't the paint be uneven since the surface of the plastic isn't smooth?

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
yup i got my friends mirrors done on his truck once and had them sanded down and painted turned out great!

· Michigan G6er
217 Posts
i just got mine painted today and will post pics soon. looks sweet

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
good cant wait to see

· Michigan G6er
217 Posts
ok sorry it took so long been busy but i got some pictures of the mirrors and lower grilles painted.

· Michigan G6er
217 Posts
let me know what you think. I like it, it makes it different. Only painted my buddy that works at a body shop 60 dollars to do it all, lower grilles and mirrors.

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
I love it, especially the mirrors. They look sexy. now you just need to plug up the license plate holes and paint the plugs and your front end will look like sex.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
i like em bud!

· Michigan G6er
217 Posts
hey thanks a lot. i am looking for something to plug the holes with but dont want it to look dumb.

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
hey thanks a lot. i am looking for something to plug the holes with but dont want it to look dumb.
Go to autozone and get them. They are like 2 bucks for 15 plugs.
And it doesn't look too bad. Here's my fix.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
sweet

· Michigan G6er
217 Posts
sweet thanks i will have to go there and look. cause your right the holes look dumb.

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.