Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope more kits come out for this car you can really see how bad the front does not line up with the side in this pics

has any one done or planing on putting side markers on there cars
:agree2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Totally agree with you. Would be a nice look if the front was even with the side skirts. (And color matched to the car color of course :) )

·
Registered
86 Posts
kinda looks like the front was designed to go with the car without the side pieces. it lines up with the original sides of the car. odd indeed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
for the rear bumper does razzi make it for the g6 gt with the single exhaust. or does razzi only make the back ground effect with dual exhaust.

but with the lining of the ground effect i dont think it will be that noticable to any one once you paint your ground effects. looks good!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of the kit I just got installed. The paint isn't perfect but they are going to re-do it.

Hope these help. Also I like the idea of taking the side panels off and maybe lowering it? What do you think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
that looks good! i was thinking about adding ground effects too. how much did your dual exhaust cost you? since the gt do not come with dual exhaust only the gtp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The passenger side is a fake tip. I bought this kit with a future dual exhaust in mind. The tips came with the kit and can be re-used for the new exhaust

·
Registered
23 Posts
Needs bigger rims. Those 17" looks kinda small. I think some 18" with low profile tires and your good. Least thats what Im going to do. Im getting the kit and some 18".

·
Registered
4 Posts
looks good, except i don't like the fact that the side skirts don't line up with the front lip. as already stated it looks like the front lip was made to line up with the stock side skirts. but other than that i like this kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts