Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i want to say that i just picked up my G6 today and LOVE IT. I bought it used. Its a 2006 GT with 32500 on it. I know, that is a lot of miles for a 06 but i bought it for....ready for this.....11,500. I think that i did alright.
Anyway, the point of this post is that i have been looking for EVERYTHING that i can get for my car. From body kits to new speakers. Does anyone know of a web site that has everything that i could possible want? I know that i am going to change the spoiler to something sportier and add a cold air intake right away. I was just hoping to find more things that i can add.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check It

Wat up people I got me a 2007 pontiac g6 and i found a website that can help u wit ur problem of trying to find upgrades. There aren't many cool body kits well at least not for the g6 base sedan. but the web site is www.andysautosport.com. It has upgrades from body kits to performance kits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.