Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Boot cover

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Convertme 
#1 ·
I need the boot cover for my 2007
Pontiac G6 convertible Have searched all used car lots locally Item discontinued Bought other parts but still need boot cover EBay is very expensive Top can not be fixed without this part
Mary Morris
479 207 1112

#3 ·
I'm assuming she's referring to items like this one:
Yes, they're expensive from the used parts eBay vendors that have discovered that G6 convertible parts are increasingly scarce and owners are increasingly desperate and therefore more likely to pony up for them. For 10+ year old orphaned cars that have little to no manufacturer support anymore, options are limited. (For what it's worth, G8 and Solstice owners are no better off.) I plan to keep my car as long as I can, but it's getting harder and my car isn't my "daily driver". Good luck. - Mark

#4 ·
It's possible, but some refer to the roll-up shade in the trunk as a boot cover also. What puzzles me is the statement that "top cannot be fixed without this part". The top works fine without it.
I always stress that people need to be clear, complete and unambiguous. If they want correct answers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.