Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called a muffler shop down the street, and asked them if they have ever worked on a G6 before and what muffler was put on. He said they've been putting the borla exhaust on them recently and they sound really Great! He said they put the borla muffler and tips. Has anyone heard borla on a G6??

·
Registered
36 Posts
PSSHH I wish. But borla would probably sound as loud or as quiet as you want it. On the cat backs for f bodys they could almost be a straight pipe or you could put in a baffle to add more backpreasure by going throigh the muffler. That is something I liked bc you could make it sound like you want it to that day.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Transam4ws6 said:
I just called a muffler shop down the street, and asked them if they have ever worked on a G6 before and what muffler was put on. He said they've been putting the borla exhaust on them recently and they sound really Great! He said they put the borla muffler and tips. Has anyone heard borla on a G6??
I had a Borla Pro XS on my Grand Am, it was a bit loud but I also had Headers and a high flow cat. with your stock pre cat system, it should sound pretty good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts