Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my first car, 2006 G6 GT, and figured now would be a better time than ever to enter into the online community with other car fans. She's fully loaded; panoramic roof, leather, Monsoon radio, no chromes tho :(.
The to-do list:
1. PXAMG-GM3 iPod adapter (already ordered) ...cant wait, CD's and crappy FM reception, and commercials are soo annoying.
2. Tint windows/tails/paint some trim. Thinking of painting all of the silver trim, and air vent surrounds gun-metal grey or similar, classy and will go very well with the rest of the car.
3. HID's
4. Air intake
5. GT-R exhaust
6. Recessed grilles

Here she is:

Watcha think?

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your ride, awesome first ride for sure, and welcome to the site! My first ride, that I owned and not my parents was an 81 el camino that I had dropped a 327 corvette motor in and loved that thing! Then some drunk t-boned it and I got a 82 monte carlo, it was a fun car to drive too, but not as fun as the cruck!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wow, havent updated in a LONG while...

Here's whats been done...
- Interior LED's
- CRAB Option 3
- Tinted
- Tinted tails
- fully blacked out
- painted headlight bezels
- PXAMG iPod adapter
- black painted rims
- red calipers
- chrome accents (gonna be removed)

To be done...
- HID's (Christmas time)
- lower (next summer)
- dual exhaust (next summer)
- AIT hood, maybe bumpers too (eventually)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't normally like the all black look....but the chrome and red really make it stand out....NICE

·
Registered
237 Posts
Dude, how'd you manage that? :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!!!
Love it so far!
There is a tunnel on my way to work, and funny thing...every time I go through it, the window opens, and the accelerator seems to magically go all the way down. I think there is something wrong with my car

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah and for some reason the car shows "low fuel" more often ;)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks!
It was initially letting moisture in causing condensation, but I re-opened one of them and re-sealed it. It seems to have gone away, but we will see once spring comes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been combing the forum looking for a step by step on how this is done. I understand it has something to do with putting the lights in the oven or something?
Could anyone share a link that shows how this is done, or give me quick notes on how to do it? Might be a fun mod to do in the spring, as long as there are no adverse effects.
Thanks!
Adam

·
Registered
113 Posts
really nice ride man.r u interior leds under the dash or under the seat and do u have them on a separate switch cuz im sure leds will b the next thing i do and i will splice them into the dome light

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.