Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone been awhile since my last post but I have some free time to review some new parts. Over July 4th I purchased some new brakes all around on Ebay from Brake Motive for $144 plus free shipping. They are cross drilled and slotted with ceramic pads. After driving about a week they feel and look great. I have not experienced any brake fade.

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Nice calipers, mine were red too lol:agree: Had the same brakes on my '07 GT and loved 'em! Initially thought they weren't that great, but let them break-in for a few thousand miles. One day you'll need to stop quick cuz some idiot cut you off- and STOP you will. Your passengers will be pissed, but you'll be smiling:D. Stock brakes aren't strong enough for ABS to engage on dry pavement, but these puppies are!

Bottom line:
After break-in, you will be amazed at how well these things work! Very, very worth $144.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Brought this back to just let everyone know these pads and rotors are excellent. Had them on my car for a few months now and love them. If you're looking for an upgrade over OE then these are the way to go. And very inexpensive for all four wheels plus zinc coated rotors that won't get the nasty rusty look. JMHO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts