Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good drilled slotted rotor. I need to replace the front rotors, but don't want to spend a ton.. Less than 150$ for both. Any links to sites would be nice.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I was not aware that GTP's came without the leather seats and the emboised GTP on them. I really like my seats too!!!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
There are slotted rotors on tirerack for $84.00. I think drilled/dimped rotors are only for the craziest of us that drive like maniacs and brake hard. Unfortunately they are not in stock half the time.

I have about 41,000 and mine are still good, though I can start to feel them going. They must've been changed before I got the car cause I don't think the stock rotors would've held up this long.

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
red07GT- are you happy with your rotors? I have been looking and that is a hell of a deal all four for 193. sweet

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got disks and ceramic pads on and like them. No shake. There is a slight high pitched vibe coming from them under heavy braking. I think its because they are slotted. Paid 128 for the front.

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
sweet i will be ordering mine soon. thanks alot

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok guys I am extremely hard on my brakes...I am pretty sure I need new rotors. I only have 30k on my car (2009). My steering wheel shakes when I am slowing down.

I don't want to spend a fortune on rotors...cquence doesn't make them for my car year. Any other suggestions??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts