Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 06 G6 GT and i just turned my front rotors and replaced the rear rotors and new brake pads and now the right front brake caliper does not want to fill up with fluid thus leaving the break pedal to the floor when applied, i never open any of the lines while replacing all the brakes. then i test drove it and it would skid, so then i began bleeding the brakes and it comes out clear and bubble free on all of the calipers except for the right from and left rear..on those hardly any fluid comes out!!help!!! p.s. i have done brake work on my cars for 6 years and this is the first time something like this has happened!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
WOW!

Do you think that the calipers are even? (Not cocked sideways) Man, I'm stumbed on this one. Is there any other information you can give us?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is no air in the system either... but no fuild wants to pass from the master cylinder to the right front caliper and rear left caliper...

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
and now the right front brake caliper does not want to fill up with fluid thus leaving the break pedal to the floor when applied,
I went back to be sure I didn't miss anything, I did. This problem has been know to happen, thru the years, to several people I know. The brake line could be pinched from the inside, kind of like an internal collapes or a plugged line. When some of my friends told me about this they said the brake line looked normal and changing it was going to be their last try before sending it to the shop. One of my friends changed his brake line and it worked, so did it fror many of them. So maybe if you think about it, try changing your brake line to that caliaper. Other than this little bit of advice I think thats all I have.
The best of luck!!!!!

Keep us posted on what you find

1 - 4 of 4 Posts