Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having to sell my CRAB intake that I just ordered a little over a week ago now. Unfortunately, I was laid off yesterday and don't know when I will be able to get my next job. This is the full intake system, with a blue coupler. Same price as Lampoon. I have not even received it in the mail yet, so when it arrives, I will take pictures to prove this is legitimate. Meanwhile thought I'd get the word out there.

Option 3 : $175
FPU : $150
Paypal Fees : $12 total
Shipping : $18
Insurance : $8 (recommended)
_____
$363

let me know if you interested and have any questions. I am only accepting transactions through paypal. unless of course you live close and can pick up & deliver the moneys to me!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yuh! i installed it just before nightfall, took me just under an hour. I didn't have time to remove my resonator, will be doing that after work today. Fired her up, drove to my friends and instantly i could feel more oomph! i can hear a very pure sound when going above 2500 RPMS. love it! great product, great job lampoon! The boxes they were shipped in, took me 30 minutes alone to get everything out and unwrapped, packed very well! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.