Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my 6 juast after i got it and got Back out west to work.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is after tinting the windows and installing HIDs 5000K high and lows and 6000K fogs

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is after i built and enclosure for my sub using the spair tire compartment. i got rid of the little spare and just used a full sized rim and tire, with as much driving as i do for work is something that i got to have.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
18" GTP wheels with 225/40ZR18 Pirellis and red painted calipers

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the most current pics includeing the new bra im tryin out 2 see if i like it or not and freshley washed and waxed.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
i agree with tupperware but its looking real good so far

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha no lowering for me, any lower and it will for sure tear everything out from the bottom on one of the roads we have to drive to go to work. it dirt and one day it'll be really smooth on the way to work and 5 hours later have a 2' deep ruts from the stupid railroad semis as they are building a new railroad. loli know b/c i found one the hard way under the snow :(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice 6! It's just like mine, GT, with the dark metallic gray paint.

If the roads are that bad, why would you want to put on lower profile tires!

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Love everything about it, except the bra.
Beautiful 6 though, i want mine to look like that when im done with it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice 6! It's just like mine, GT, with the dark metallic gray paint.

If the roads are that bad, why would you want to put on lower profile tires!
cuz were done w/ that job nd dont have bad roads 2 drive on and ive been given a company truck to drive to and from work in also

·
Registered
470 Posts
cuz were done w/ that job nd dont have bad roads 2 drive on and ive been given a company truck to drive to and from work in also
Ah I gotcha. I had another thought, too. If the new tires/wheels are the same diameter as the stock set, or are they a bit taller (extra ground clearance)? A lot of the curbs in parking lots seem to graze the bottom of the front end a bit. Perhaps if I lost 50lbs, that wouldn't be a problem...hmmm. A slightly taller wheel/tire combo might be the way to go. I've been thinking about getting a winter set, but have been reluctant as I don't put on many miles.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ah I gotcha. I had another thought, too. If the new tires/wheels are the same diameter as the stock set, or are they a bit taller (extra ground clearance)? A lot of the curbs in parking lots seem to graze the bottom of the front end a bit. Perhaps if I lost 50lbs, that wouldn't be a problem...hmmm. A slightly taller wheel/tire combo might be the way to go. I've been thinking about getting a winter set, but have been reluctant as I don't put on many miles.
hmm, mine arnt really much difference with the 40's but if i got 225/50r18s theyd be taller than the stock 17s but with the 40's they are bout the same. i didnt think the 40s would be as low as they are but i like them. think ill get 50's next time tho. i love my 18" GTP wheels

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oh OK. Considering the stock GT tires are low pro's, I was surprised even during my test drive at how well composed the ride is, especially around town, although I do try when possible to avoid the deeper pot holes. I'm almost as shocked that the Continental OE tires are holding up so well after three years! Then again, the car has fairly low mileage on it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got a few "new" pics from mid july lol.some idiot backed into her at a hotel parking lot in iowa with their trailer hitch and took off so i had to get her a new front bumper cover. im am sooooo glad i hadnt got around to putting in the chrome grills before that happened. and a few pics of my HIDs at night.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
a few more random pics of those oh so sexy chrome grilles

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
even had to get a pontiac windshield decal too. thanks for pointin me in the right place james :D i picked red tho, to match the calips lol.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.