Pontiac G6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
93 oct tune ordered......... cant wait to get that uploaded to my ECM.......... on another note, i read all the codes on my car (all 21 of them), and they all have to do with Banks 1 sensor ONE and banks 2 sensors ONE..........i was under the impression that the precat 02's (on top the exhaust manifolds) were the 1 sensors and after the cats the 2's............. good news is no missfire codes, only cods have to do with the 02's........with the exception of for some reason one code is for the evap purge solenoid.........not sure why that comes up i guess i will have to check and make sure i plugged it back it lol..........

cant wait for the tune to get here so i can next mod will be GTR pending there is enough ppl on the list to get it before too long, after that i think i may get a set of 19" stern ST 10s before they quit makeing those too and just hang on to them prob wont get tires for them till next year, and i want a GXP hood.........after that hopefully i can resist modding till i have enough cash to buy another car so i dont have to put all the miles on this one and hopefully can resist from modding the GXP till i have her paid off, then she'll get a cam set, forged h-beam connecting rods and coilovers............. ill prob get a dashhawk, wideband afr trans temp and oil pressure guage between now and then tho as well...........

·
Registered
135 Posts
hopefully i can resist modding till i have enough cash..........
Good luck with that ish...Once you get the bug its hard to get rid of it! lol

Thing is coming along nice man, whens the tune?

Oh snap, youre from Portage? We're getting out of the Army and moving to MI...a little north past Grand Rapids next month! Nice!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Good luck with that ish...Once you get the bug its hard to get rid of it! lol

Thing is coming along nice man, whens the tune?

Oh snap, youre from Portage? We're getting out of the Army and moving to MI...a little north past Grand Rapids next month! Nice!
my powercal module is "supposed" to be here tomorrow so if it get here then she should be tuned by tues and hopefully do a few runs of dataloging right after and by friday hopfully its tuned pretty well for my specific car..... i went with vector again as i had that for my GT and powercal cable and barely had it 6 months by the time my GT was totalled and vector said they would change the vin if the cable to match my car, and give me a $50 discount on a tune, and the powercal cable is really my best option being in MT for work, as if i have an issue with the tune i can datalog send them the files and they can fix it whereas if i had a seperate ECM id have to mess around with sending it back and forth to get it tunes really well cosdering i have headers now LOL, AND the ONLY way to program the 6spd autos TCM is thru the obd2 port via the cable or take apart the trans and replace the TCM since its actually inside the trans.......whenever my baby finally makes it back home im throwing her on the dyno and having it fine tuned lol........

yup, im for portage, hardly ever there anymore tho.....till my apprenticeship is finished that is, i wanna go back if i can find a job when im done....... i definately will not be goig back till i have somethin else to drive so i dont have to put a ton of miles on my GXP i still need somethin decently nice and newer tho lol like 6-8k 10k max hopefully LOL i used to drive home once a month since i got my GXP last oct LOL till i had to bring her out here that is.......

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
well i gave my sexy girl a shower and hand job...er i mean hand wax friday a took a few pics of her gorgeous body LOL

and yesterday i added another lil appearance mod, i took the 6" of LED strip i cut off from when i installed them in the trunk and put them in the glove box and wired it up to be on when the doors open or interior lights on......i though for a moment aput putting a switch in the glove box to sense when its open but didnt feel like making it that complicated...........

and my powercal module is suposed to be here tomorrow, so my baby should be tuned sometime this week :)

and HERE is the vid i took on thursday of the flew pipe removed since i was bored and curious as to how loud she'd be and how its sound........it doesnt sound to bad in the upper rpms but not too pretty below 4k rpms

and the vid from last week of the headers and stock exhaust connected

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
a few pics i took of my baby yesterday :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
washed claybared, waxed and fully detailed my baby inside and out today, and heres some pics i took of her down by the river today :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Administrator
4,180 Posts
Haha...I think he was saying that because of the background on your pics, they look kinda....idk... rustic?

Your car looks so F'n sick man!.....hey I drive through that park once in a while, in the winter time its filled with ducks and geese. I wish I could just

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
ahh that would be downtown of the capital of MT the city of h
Helena........and the river pics are on the missouri in Great Falls, MT lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
well, i washed my baby and detailed her today, even put her up on jack stands and scrubbed all the dirt and salt form her undersides for the last snowstorm we had and washed my headers lol........then went down by the river and took some pics.....and some GOOD NEWS mhy tax return finally got deposited in my account so now i have about 7-8k that i could comfortably spend on getting another 6 and a few more mods for my GXP and still have plenty in my account, already have the GTR on order and a 3" stainless flex pipe being fabbed up, got a GXP hood to buy/pick up when i go home and i want some new tires for summer looking into 245/45/18 dunlop direza Z1 star specs and i want to get the eagle eyes black headlights............also on the fence about getting coilovers i want them bad but should prob put that $$ towards the new car so i can have both the GXP and whatever 6 i get next paid off by next fall.......and i probably need a dashhawk and AFR guage before coilovers lol.........

so for those MI 6ers, i am probably going to be coming home in a few weeks probably no later than a month......

on to the pics

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

AND my baby turned 7k already :(

better pics tonight of my HID reverse lights.......

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
took some new pics of Black Beauty the other night.....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

and a video i took today while driving down I-15 in montana on my way back from my apprenticeship class

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
i got laid off from work about 2 weeks ago now from working in montana due to the opposition of some powerlines that were to be built going to the supreme court :( so i got to come home to Michigan and............

Well as much as i wanted to be home, i was imediately bored here so i went to VA to hang out with Nv3ouss and see fast five and go to a few meets.............lol i think i need to find a job there haha VA is WAY more fun than MI or MT............anyways heres a few pics from the weekend, now im just dying to have my GTR already................

i wish my GXP was CLEAN in the first pic, but i JUST got there and hadnt even had a chance to wash her yet, Nicole's GXP puts mine to shame in that pic..........i think ive finally decided that i DO want the big hammerhead for my GXP tho to go along with the hood im getting

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
fml both your caars look so dope. im jealous man...wish i had one of those

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
got a few more mods, got some power wire and wired up my amp i had in my GT, now i just need to find a good spot to mount my cap, and get another alpine 12" type R as it got damaged when my 08 GT got wrecked by the snowplow, and i need to build a new enclosure still...........got my mobil 1 oil plaque from corvette central, have an M1 new style oil cap on the way from ebay and i got my 3" stainless flex pipe and 2.5" stainless flange magnaflow resonator and had it welded up so its ready for when my GTR finally gets here......after this probably not much goin on except for mabey getting the GXP hood, another sub and building an enclosure, i really want new tires Dunlop Direxa Z1 star specs 245/45/18 but i guess i dont really NEED new tires yet LOL

anyways heres a few pics

my baby turned 12k

my custom IGN on fuse panel with the main power wired from an extra space in the underhood fuse block

where i mounted my Amp

blue wire powers the amp, still have to find a good place to mount my cap to use the other space, the coupe was 10 times easier to take apart the interior than my sedan

exhaust parts

welded up

M1 oil plaque

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Eagle eyes with HIDs :) when jordan came to visit and follow me to the indiana meet

the only pic i took at the meet lol......

some pics the next day with who stayed at Cade's

41 - 60 of 154 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.