Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, ive had this GXP since june 2012 but i guess ive never made a thread for her because i was always on G6P, but not anymore seeing how i got banned since i guess people cant handle the truth lol.......

anyways i drove to west virginia and traded in my 08 wolfsburg 2.0T 6spd manual jetta on her because she only had like 3400 miles...... shes in the process of being converted into RWD and manual and will be havine a 500+ HP 3.6L in her when shes all done

some pics from the day i got her.......only a couple because i got called to go on storm in ohio halfway to WV to buy her

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
then a week later we had our annual indiana G6 meet that we always have every summer in lafayette that i help plan.....had to take a day off on storm to be able to go to it LOL

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HID fogs, and the hammerhead i had the dealer order when i bought my car and a pic of my car with no hood when i went to pick up the street ed hood the dealer also ordered for me.... couldnt find any low mile street endition GXPs so i bought a non street and had the dealer include the parts w/ the purchase of the car also debadged her, i eventually removed the GXP from the back as well and reinstalled on the dash

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some more pics from the meet

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
some pics of the stripdown to run all the wires i will need for guages etc in the future, and move the battery to the trunk and move the monsoon amp

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when the hood arrived and some pics of both my babies

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
time for color matched eagle eyes projectors

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

thats all for now, more pics when im on again later

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
then came the time to paint and install the street edition hood and spoiler, i also made up a new wireing harness from the fuse block to the headlights for my HIDs and to make the halos into the DRLs

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
then we went on storm for hurricane sandy and i ordered a lot of goodies to install the race fuel cell into here to free up room for the driveshaft on making her RWD

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20