·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
guess I haven't updated this in a long time...... not RWD yet but still gonna happen, just had some things come up like an illegal arrest for "driving while suspended" with a valid Michigan drivers license and being assaulted by 4 cops, by the corrupt police dept of greenfield Indiana costing over $40k in time off work, travel expenses and lawyer fees, and as a result had to move to Arizona to be with the GF and to get away from indianas and michigans corruption, so that took away from all the money I would have been using to finish this project so its still in the parts collection stage, I have gotten some things relocated and out of the way for when the swap does happen along with continuing to collect parts... right now im pretty much down to needing a lacrosse AWD rear subframe and rear suspension, rear axles and hubs, and getting a custom driveshaft made and material to build the exhaust and still have to figure out what im gonna do with the steering but not too much left to purchase

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

had to rebuild a friends transmission for her GXP so I took advantage of her engine being out and turned the engine the correct way LOTS of room to make the G6 RWD in the engine bay lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
been working on building the engine wireing harness with the engine and trans mated together

that's all the pics I have on photobucket right now, going to have to upload a lot more updated pics later

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
painted interior pieces to match

nice low miles on this GXP still

my favorite speed limit sign in Michigan

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
more of the building of the engine harness

·
Registered
157 Posts
Reviving the dead post. Brian I have been gone a minute aswell. I moved to Mustang GT era but ending up totaling it. Im a family man now so a gxp sedan is on the way I assume. What wheels are on the red gxp? Also hows the build coming along?

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.