Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I bottomed out my front end a couple days ago and broke off my front valance type deal on the bottom of the bumper. Now there is a thin layer of dust developing on the engine of my car. I was wondering if these two things are related at all and where could I possibly get a new valance and stop the dust/dirt from getting all over my engine. neither is a major problem I just don't think either are a good thing either.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Hey everybody I bottomed out my front end a couple days ago and broke off my front valance type deal on the bottom of the bumper. Now there is a thin layer of dust developing on the engine of my car. I was wondering if these two things are related at all and where could I possibly get a new valance and stop the dust/dirt from getting all over my engine. neither is a major problem I just don't think either are a good thing either.
I assume you are referring to the splash shield. Among others purposes, it definitely helps keep the engine cleaner. I'd replace it if it were my car. Can't be that expensive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts