Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo few nights ago my headlight went out like it usually does and if you hit it the light comea back on. Well in anger i kinda hit it too hard and smashed it... Lol so i was wondering what you guys think. Should I replace the headlight with black halo head light or should I save money and buy the oem ones and do my plastidip eyelids again like I have now

Attachments

·
Old far...er...tinkerer..
303 Posts
Sooooo few nights ago my headlight went out like it usually does and if you hit it the light comea back on. Well in anger i kinda hit it too hard and smashed it... Lol so i was wondering what you guys think. Should I replace the headlight with black halo head light or should I save money and buy the oem ones and do my plastidip eyelids again like I have now
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. (I've done similar, so no way I'm gonna give you any crap ;))

For future reference, in all likelihood, the cause of this is the light socket/connector. I've had to replace both low beam connectors on my G6. So you'll probably want to do that when you swap out the headlight housing.

Doug

·
Registered
347 Posts
I had the assistance of a medium sized deer to break mine. Very happy with the halos both from a look and the improved throw of light. Time to give your G6 some love!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts