Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I searched and searched on this site but could not find my answer. Can anyone help? My heated seat on drivers side stopped working. Took seat out to find a wire broken at plug. So, dummy me, I removed the pins from the plug and now cant remember where they went. Anyone know which color goes on which number? Also, is there a way to fix this? For instance, to open the crimp and re strip the wire to put it back in. Otherwise, I need to know if a person can purchase either the whole plug or just the square pins inside. Thank you so much

Dan

P.S. I've been here before but I changed my email and I couldnt remember my log in info so I had to re register. :banghead:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dan, I may be able to help. I will need to pull my old seat cover down and check out the connector end. I will see what I can get done tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
So guys I just bought my 2008 and drivers seat does not heat, where can I find some info on wire diagrams or the connectors? Technically I know what to do I just need to know where to do it.

Thanks for any help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts