Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of projector headlights (spyders) i took them out of the car and put stock ones back in because they weren't bright well i found out alot of the bulbs were burned out so i was looking on the back of the spyders to get a bulb size and it is showing H1 for the high and low? is that right? and who ever wired these stuck the wires in the hole and twisted them around the prongs lol (i will be fixing that) so my question is why is there both H1's and is that my reason why the lights are not that bright? and that would also mean i have no high/low correct?

·
4,059 Posts
I think they are both h1's. The reason why they aren't that bright is because they use shitty projectors. Your better off gettin rid of them and getting eagle eyes. But if you decide to keep them and you want to get the best output you'll need HID's but you'll have to shave down the headlights so they fit. Then you'll have to add some spacers behind the bulbs. Search the group buy thread we did a couple years back it has a lot of info about those headlights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts