Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a 2007 g6 with 18k miles and am looking to buy it. The price is 12500 and it is a decent car. I have a couple of mod questions though. It is not a gt version, but the remote has the remote start on it, but the salesperson said that he thought it didnt have a remote start. How can I tell? I also have thought about putting halo headlights on this car. Does anyone have any experience in this and if so how difficult is that. Either way I appreciate all your help

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Your car has remote start if you hit the menu button a few times and the remote start option appears. You can also test it out by hitting the lock button and then the start button for 3 seconds. If it starts then you obviously have it.

I'm not the best source on halo lights but there are quite a few threads in the appearance modification sections that should be able to answer your question. The car sounds like a good deal with low miles and under $13K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.