Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
Make sure you use sour cream and onion though, DOUBLE THE POWA!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey EVERYONE WARNING! SLR performance chips advertised on this website. I think everyone would like to know if their product is a fake or not. I dont know if it is, but hey everyone is it???

·
Registered
555 Posts
what does roflcopter mean Pooners??? Anyway does the slr motorsports chip really do anything???
Definition of "ROFLCOPTER"

Roflcopter: Roll On Floor Laughing, Can't Operate Properly Till Eyes Refocus

·
Registered
555 Posts
why was that so funny? I have heard its a scam, just wondering if it is. ....IS it???
Dude, the thread is a joke. Its a picture of someones intake tube repaired with a pringals chip tube. Ya know, har har! (anybody who works on cars will get a kick out of the picture)

As far as the SLR chips, i have no idea what your talking about. Your in the wrong thread lol. BUT, who knows maybe i'll research on that and give you an ideal answer.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what does roflcopter mean Pooners??? Anyway does the slr motorsports chip really do anything???
From what I've read on other post, the "SLR" chip works as well as, well, Pringles. ((NWAF) no I'm not kidding)
It would be cool if this thread lead to a serious SLR chip discussion though.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts