Pontiac G6 Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a red 07 G6 gt convertible.
123,000 miles. Having issues with either rack n pinion or a hose. I can't find anyone to work on it.i just bought her but I think I'm going to sell her. Not sure what to price her for.

·
08 convertible
316 Posts
Hi Dena, sorry to hear that. It's very unusual to not be able to find anyone to work on your rack and pinion. Pretty much any regular garage, tire dealer, exhaust franchise (Midas, Tuffy) and of course dealerships will do that type of work. Do you live in a remote rural area with no auto service shops of any kind or is there another reason?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Dena, sorry to hear that. It's very unusual to not be able to find anyone to work on your rack and pinion. Pretty much any regular garage, tire dealer, exhaust franchise (Midas, Tuffy) and of course dealerships will do that type of work. Do you live in a remote rural area with no auto service shops of any kind or is there another reason?
You are correct. There is one shop around here. And they are always busy and costly.I haven't tried very hard either.the mechanic said he thinks it's just a hose.then the back window had been broken.needs one tire and key fob. it starts and runs great. She's just been sitting here being neglected. I do like the car, but I live where it's almost all gravel. and I dought I'd get anywhere in the winter. I did put a new radiator and cooling line connectors. Changed the oil.right when I bought it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a red 07 G6 gt convertible.
123,000 miles. Having issues with either rack n pinion or a hose. I can't find anyone to work on it.i just bought her but I think I'm going to sell her. Not sure what to price her for.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts