Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to buy that g6 strut tower bar on racinglineperformance.com, but is it really worth the 90$ or so. I know a lot of you have it, so can you give me some feedback.

Thanks a ton. Cheers

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Only because I know my car so well (Ive put 127k miles on it) and I have experimented with it many times, that I can say....Yes.

I would take it off every once in awhile and drive the car in the s curve roads that I take to work. It helps. Glad I got it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes

Yes Yes Yes

Much Tighter Cornering, in some sweeping corners I would have to pull the tighter in the corner and the back, like bounce the steering wheel, now with the strut bar it holds the corner and even get more speed thru the corner, really makes me miss my Vette even more

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I bought the strut bar yesterday. I can't wait to get it in. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright thanks so much guys!
I can't wait because I am doing so much to my car this winter <3

Hey and lampoon, the sticker ;) send me a new g6performance one! I love you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did.. but g6owners club is a way better layed out site. I want a g6ownersclubsticker.com too but I need to buy it off someone or if someone can ship me one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Strut bar contiued

I just ordered a strut bar assy. from racingline performance. Hope it gets here this week yet since I'm taking another car out to Thunderhill raceway Monday and would like to take the G6 too just for grins.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got my bar from Racingline today! Will be putting it on tomorrow and will post pics when finished. Next is the MPD hood.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
i had my g6 gt coupe without for a year...and my gtp for 6 months before i put one in...cant say ive noticed a difference at all lol but it looks neat

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
After putting mine on yesterday and taking some back roads, I can say yes you do notice a difference. Worth the money IMO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts