Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ive saved up enough money for some new wheels and tires but i cant come to a decision. Ive got a black 2-door and im about 90% sure that im going with black wheels with a chrome lip, unless anyone else has better ideas. I was looking for 5-spokes until i saw these 2 wheels. One is the msr 045 and the ones on the car are Enkei Lusso. Which of the 2 should i get, or should i keep looking for 5-spokes?

Attachments

·
Legend
782 Posts
Number one hands down. And they're a good brand I believe. The enkei or how ever you spell it. It seems like everyone and thier brother has a set of those.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Legend
782 Posts
Damn those are really nice to. It's more if you want mostly black or equal black and Chrome. And the path you want to take your car. Like the first ones are a tuner type rim. And the last ones look more classy.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea the 1st are the ones I was thinking, but I like 5-spokes too. I found these today, gonna make my decison harder. What do you guys think?
These get my vote! Like said before, everyone and their brother have the ones in the first pic. I don't see many of these five spokes you chase running around. It'll also break up the black monotony better.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

1 - 11 of 11 Posts