Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I am brand new to this forum and I have a question about 2nd row floor mats.

I am about to purchase a 2007 G6 Sedan with Black Cloth interior and I have been searching for floor mats that are rubber or specially made for the car.

WeatherTech makes just what I want, the Digital Fit Mats in Black but they are only available for the 1st row :( Is there anything out there just like those for the 2nd row of the car?

I also would love to find mats like those for the 2nd row that cover the Hump in the center. Every mat I find for the G6 are two pieces that don't cover the hump and are not molded for the floor.

My back up plan if I can't find any other mats are to get the WeatherTech Digital Fit Mats for the 1st row and the WeatherTech All-Weather Mats for the second row that don't cover the hump but they are the next best thing.

Looking forward to my first Pontiac / first Car
Thanks all!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought the car 1 week ago and since no one has given me an answer besides reverttheclown, I ordered the first row for the G6 and second row for the Saturn Aura.

We'll see if it fits (most likely will).

· Registered
3 Posts
Whew! You just saved me some money! I was about to order the Aura second row mats as well. Shipping to Alaska isn't cheap. I am ordering part number 441441 for the front. Part number 441442 is the Aura back row mats. Part numbers are different for different colors. My interior is black. I guess I'll just order the digital fit for the front, and get something else for the rear and hope they make some mats for the rear of the G6 eventually. A year or two ago, they didn't even have mats for the front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.