Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend has an 05 G6 v6, just like mine (different color). Today she came to me asking if i could help her. The key won't open the trunk, and the button on the door doesn't either. Now i know the fuse for the trunk is IN the trunk fuse location, their are no seat relase levers in the passenger area to pull the seats down besides IN the trunk. So how can we get the trunk open?lol

I did some research online, and I read something about GM checking the BCM for a situation like this.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
so either the lock is jammed or the ignition or trunk lock was re-keyed. I'd try lock lube first, if no joy then i'd swing it by a locksmith.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my friend has an 05 G6 v6, just like mine (different color). Today she came to me asking if i could help her. The key won't open the trunk, and the button on the door doesn't either. Now i know the fuse for the trunk is IN the trunk fuse location, their are no seat relase levers in the passenger area to pull the seats down besides IN the trunk. So how can we get the trunk open?lol

I did some research online, and I read something about GM checking the BCM for a situation like this.
Just bought an 08 and this exact thing is happening, how did you fix it?

·
Registered
1 Posts

So I'm having the same problem an also trouble codes for the BCM, Radio, Taillight, Trunk, etc but the code P0128 for my coolant is also messing up, what was all your problems with your car and how did you get it fixed or was is something to do with the BCM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts