Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i just wanted to post this so you all know that there is a professional here to help you out. I am the Store manager for a Mickey Shorr location for those of you who are not from michigan that is one of the oldest car audio shops in the area we have been in business for over 40 years and i have about 10 years experince in the Industry myself with and without my current job. so if anyone has and problems or questions or needs advice on there car give me a shout and i will also check posts regularly adding my own .02 cents too my experience is not just with car audio it is also with video, remote starts, GPS, Bluetooth and other auto electronic related things so send me a message or just post a thread and im hear to help. also if anyone in michigan or close needs any stuff give me a shout as well and i will give u a discount

thanks guys and i hope i can help you out

wes

·
Registered
2 Posts
How hard is it to put a double din head unit in my new 2009 g6? can I still use the steering wheel audio controls if I do?

What brand do you recommend? I like touch screen. I don't need high power just better quality sound at moderate volume. WIll I need more than the stock speakers?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts