Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pontiac g6 2006. My car will turn over. All the lights in the dashboard will come on but it won’t start. I was told it might be a key problem. Once I start it up and drive it then turn it off, I have to let it sit before the car will start up again. took it to the dealership and was told I needed a new battery, harness cord, side post cable, and head gasket. It was way too much to fix and I’m scared that won’t fix the problem. Anybody else had this problem ? I haven’t drove it consistently in months

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a cable attach to your anti deterrent module which is located on your ignition you gotta pop off that cable . i took mine to the dealership and they did it . costed a arm and a leg tho

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a cable attach to your anti deterrent module which is located on your ignition you gotta pop off that cable . i took mine to the dealership and they did it . costed a arm and a leg tho
I just got locked in my car. The theft symbol was blinking on and off continuously. Which dealership did you go to ? When I went to Sierra for a diagnostic test, they didn’t mention how they would fix the security. They just told me what needs to be replaced

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got locked in my car. The theft symbol was blinking on and off continuously. Which dealership did you go to ? When I went to Sierra for a diagnostic test, they didn’t mention how they would fix the security. They just told me what needs to be replaced
It was blinking constantly while the key was in the switch and when I took it out, the lock stayed on
92110992-F3DC-4D5D-A603-6D36DD4EEC52.jpeg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts