Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven’t updated since July but this is what I’ve done since then.... took the hubs off and glossed the stock rims and plasti dipped it black. Looks a lot better actually! Sprayed the interior trim with red paint and got steering wheel color to match. It looks great in person. And also blacked out the Pontiac emblems and blacked tail lights with vinyl wrap.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Got the windows tinted in 5% all the way around last week and found some gloss black hubs on amazon to my surprise. Gave the wheels a spray of tire shine too. Also blacked out the muffler i put on in the summer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm definitely excited to see more done on here! It's a nice looking car. Have the Fender Stripes grown on you yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm definitely excited to see more done on here! It's a nice looking car. Have the Fender Stripes grown on you yet?
Yea i love the fender stripes. Got them off amazon and surprising still last a year and a half later through Michigan winters! Getting my tinted lights put in this weekend and the spoiler next weekend. Will update!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea i love the fender stripes. Got them off amazon and surprising still last a year and a half later through Michigan winters! Getting my tinted lights put in this weekend and the spoiler next weekend. Will update!
I hope the spoiler is black, personally would think that would look amazing on your car seen as you already have black accents.
I still need to sell my black spoiler from my neon spoiler swap lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As you can see i live in Michigan 🤣. Couldn’t wait to put them on. Took about an hour and half of work total. Maybe a little over that because i was taking old bulbs out of the OG ones and putting them into this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Love that headlight tint. If you had that in Kentucky you'd be pulled over within a couple minutes of entering the road 😅

1 - 20 of 33 Posts