Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Car Customizations

12K views 47 replies 12 participants last post by  Tommy 
#1 ·
Got my 2010 2.4L Flex Fuel G6 a few weeks ago! Was so happy to finally have a Pontiac. Paid 7k with 89k miles was a great deal. This was what it looked like when i first got it

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Haven’t updated since July but this is what I’ve done since then.... took the hubs off and glossed the stock rims and plasti dipped it black. Looks a lot better actually! Sprayed the interior trim with red paint and got steering wheel color to match. It looks great in person. And also blacked out the Pontiac emblems and blacked tail lights with vinyl wrap.

Attachments

#24 ·
Full body pic in all its wintered glory lol. The car finally looks how i envisioned in my head when i bought it! Can’t wait till the summer when i will have time to wash better. This summer i will
-get a new taillight tint
-respray gloss plastidip parts (badges and door handles)
-redo the fender hashes
-brakelight “G6” overlay maybe?
-want to get a wams tune but we will see!

Attachments

#37 ·
Nice ride! I've got a '10 as well. It's a flex fuel GT. I've had it since 2014, and it's probably the most reliable car I've ever owned. Not to mention that it's still a blast to drive.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Pontiac g6
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Pontiac g6

Reactions: Tommy and Fishnet
#48 ·
I know our little community is dying but i have updates! After figuring out my flex pipe and exhaust manifold had a crack in it. I just installed a full OBX exhuast system with the only headers i know made for the 2.4L. From the headers to the mid pipe, resonator, interpipes and muffler. All OBX. It sounds great! Defintely a HP boost not sure how much but it feels like 20. Will get it retuned via ZZP. I’d post a sound clip but I’m not sure how to

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.