Pontiac G6 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Now I wish my car was red... That red and black theme looks so much better than my black and red theme 馃槷

That looks sweet!
Thanks i appreciate it! I wish my car was black! Haha. At least with black you can throw any color on and it鈥檒l look dope. I like green so i would make my theme black and green lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Full body pic in all its wintered glory lol. The car finally looks how i envisioned in my head when i bought it! Can鈥檛 wait till the summer when i will have time to wash better. This summer i will
-get a new taillight tint
-respray gloss plastidip parts (badges and door handles)
-redo the fender hashes
-brakelight 鈥淕6鈥 overlay maybe?
-want to get a wams tune but we will see!

Attachments

Registered
Haven鈥檛 updated since July but this is what I鈥檝e done since then.... took the hubs off and glossed the stock rims and plasti dipped it black. Looks a lot better actually! Sprayed the interior trim with red paint and got steering wheel color to match. It looks great in person. And also blacked out the Pontiac emblems and blacked tail lights with vinyl wrap.
I'd like to know more about how you did the interior like that

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
I'd like to know more about how you did the interior like that
The door handles are easy they literally pop out with a pry of a screw driver. Nothing is holding them in but plastic clips. The dash is a little more tricky.
here鈥檚 a link. It鈥檚 really just two screws and you finagle it out. Then after that i just used paint from a department store 馃し馃従鈥嶁檪锔. All parts of our cars pull out really easy they just interconnect with other parts

Registered
Thanks i appreciate it! I wish my car was black! Haha. At least with black you can throw any color on and it鈥檒l look dope. I like green so i would make my theme black and green lol
What is the easiest way to black out the Pontiac emblems? Looks nice I want to do it(saMy g6 is the same
color red/maroon as your car) quick lil car for a 4cyl. I have been trying to get my sound system hooked up

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
What is the easiest way to black out the Pontiac emblems? Looks nice I want to do it(saMy g6 is the same
color red/maroon as your car) quick lil car for a 4cyl. I have been trying to get my sound system hooked up
I just googled black Pontiac emblems and they came in a package of different sizes on eBay or amazon. It鈥檚 getting harder to find now so might have to make them custom. DeVriesSigns on Etsy is what I鈥檇 recommend if they are still in business.

Registered
Easiest? Buying some pontiac emblems off of amazon... Got my punisher logos off of it for like $42.

Or do what I did before I bought the punisher logos... Plasti dip all emblems for like $5. Just dont touch it with goo-gone(whoops) or gasoline and you'll be just fine.

(Sorry for posting a picture of my car on your thread... I can remove if you like)

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Easiest? Buying some pontiac emblems off of amazon... Got my punisher logos off of it for like $42.
View attachment 17736

Or do what I did before I bought the punisher logos... Plasti dip all emblems for like $5. Just dont touch it with goo-gone(whoops) or gasoline and you'll be just fine.

(Sorry for posting a picture of my car on your thread... I can remove if you like)
Ur good man. But 42$?! I鈥檓 sorry 馃槀. I got all of mine for $20. But I鈥檝e noticed in my 2 year span that they are becoming less available so that sucks.

Registered
The door handles are easy they literally pop out with a pry of a screw driver. Nothing is holding them in but plastic clips. The dash is a little more tricky.
here鈥檚 a link. It鈥檚 really just two screws and you finagle it out. Then after that i just used paint from a department store 馃し馃従鈥嶁檪锔. All parts of our cars pull out really easy they just interconnect with other parts
Thanks for the video, ended up hydrodipping the trim pieces. Came out quite nicely

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
That鈥檚 dope man! Looks great. I wanted to do my steering wheel and gear panel too but those were a little more work that i didn鈥檛 bother doing haha

21 - 33 of 33 Posts