Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentleman...

This is the real deal. The company that produced the Carbon Fiber OEM Style hood is going to allow a one time group buy for this hood with more than a $100 discount. after this batch goes the hood will be forsale on ebay and with their company store.

here is the lowdown

--------------------------

Production : Each hood will take 2-3 Business days to create. It will take us 5 to 7 days from payment date to ship each hood individually.

Cost : $385 (Plus Shipping) for the first 10 people (after the first 10 it is going to be 485 Plus shipping)

Payment : First Initiate contact with hugo... his information is below

Hugo's Email is : [email protected]
The Pay Pal Email is : [email protected]
His G6Performance.com Name is : Poncho
Please connect directly with him if you want to get a move on this now!

Shipping : Shipping by UPS is $130 by truck on a pallet is $165 to a business or terminal pick up or $210 to a residence.

Packaged Size and Weight : 62 x 47 x 7 weight 29 lbs packaged to ship

--------------------------
This is the product.

Hugo should be joining the site soon so that he can field any direct questions and take over the payment.

LETS GET THE ORDERS STARTED!!!

On a personal note... i got the hood installed yesterday and i think that we need a proper review

Seller : [email protected]
Item : CF OEM Replacement Hood
Price : $550 Shipped

Quality : 9.5 out of 10
Review : Item came shipped UPS and was well packed in foam and wood. Hood is good quality with no defects. it is SUPER LIGHT and feels strong. We needed to enlarge the holes for the window washer sprayers and drill a hole to put the feed line to the sprayers. All the factory hardware bolts directly up to the hood and it matches the factory lines perfectly. (i did not put my redline hood strut kit on because i am affraid of damaging the hood)

Pictures :

Remeber this buy is a one time deal...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Cool hood, but I'm really digging the AIT one. Gonna get the AIT instead, otherwise, I like this one.

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...sorry now I'm lost, what was this thread about again??
This thread is about purchasing an OEM Style Hood made entirely of Carbon Fiber.

Production : Each hood will take 2-3 Business days to create. It will take us 5 to 7 days from payment date to ship each hood individually.

Cost : $385 (Plus Shipping) for the first 10 people (after the first 10 it is going to be 485 Plus shipping)

Payment : First Initiate contact with hugo... his information is below

Hugo's Email is : [email protected]
The Pay Pal Email is : [email protected]
His G6Performance.com Name is : Poncho
Please connect directly with him if you want to get a move on this now!

Shipping : Shipping by UPS is $130 by truck on a pallet is $165 to a business or terminal pick up or $210 to a residence.

Packaged Size and Weight : 62 x 47 x 7 weight 29 lbs packaged to ship

1 - 7 of 7 Posts