Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a Great Car and Like they say "Drivers don't pick their cars"
"The Cars pick their Drivers"
So this is a unique and special group and I'm glad to be a part of it. Just bought my G6 a month ago traded a beautiful 2002 LIncoln Conti in on it and never regretted it! I drove to the dealer on a Sunday saw a Midnight Blue GT with 18teens on it and knew it was the one! Wouldn't be fun if all decisions could be this easy!
Anyways look forward to any good suggestions on Air Box Mods. Paint Upkeep and Exhaust Mods anything you can think of to make better fuel economy/ and power. Not into hardcore street racing per say but for some reason everyone wants a piece of this car when I'm on the road... crazy!
I'm sure you see it too.
Anyway Safe and Smart Driving to all!
Look forward to talking to many of you!
Knighthawk!

·
Registered
279 Posts
well Lincoln is the best, you should have this on your car. Mats tires are useful if the car does not have much grip, which is probably why you're stuck in the first place. First aid kit is useful for crash, and torches are a great idea. and also if you need more info about Lincoln repair just check this out.
Knighthawk, welcome to the club. For the air box, check out crab intakes. Gtr exhaust and wams tuning. I know you didn't mention about tires, but everyone has their own option. I love my hankook evo v12's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new to the forum and haven't figured out how to post a message but I'm having a problem with my 2007 4 cyl G6.

I bought it about a month ago - my warranty runs out very soon. When I start the car the motor sounds like it has no oil in it for about 3 seconds then it is fine. Is this an oil problem or a bearing problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.