Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
We looked at the 2005 3.5 SE-R Altima because it was so sporty looking, but it had a price tag over 30K and I could not see giving over 30K for an Altima. We also looked at the 2005 SE Xterra, since I was trading in my Xterra, but I had decided I wanted a car. When I saw the G6 on the commercial I had to have it. It took me about 3 weeks to find a black GT close to me. I had to have black b/c they are beautiful when they're clean!! Always had black cars until the white Maxima and the bright yellow Xterra. I will more than likely trade when the warranty runs out as well. I love cars and love to trade them!!! Longest I've ever driven the same car is 3.5 years when I leased a 99 Grand Am GT. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Chev. Monte Carlo: Lousy visibllity (B-pillar created Humongous blind spot for on of the frequent drivers in this household)
Malibu sedan: Almost bought this but liked looks of G6 better
Impala: Lacked soul
Chrysler Sebring and Sebring Convertible: Too small interior, hard to see the hood
Chrysler 300: Too pricey and a certain "ghetto-cachet" about it
Ford 500: Not enough personality and was more expensive
Mustang: Not seriously considered, we needed a real backseat
Camry/Accord: Overpriced in the local market.
VW Jetta: Too small and pricey
Pont. GP: Rear seat headroom lacking.
GTO: At the time was $30K and not open for much discussion

·
Registered
532 Posts
RKH said:
VW Jetta: Too small and pricey
Haha... You forgot about VWs quality ratings as of late. That would have been an expensive mistake. I have a friend who is on his 2nd VW this year.. :crazy: He has had soo many problems between the two its not even funny. The first was a beatle that they got Lemon Law on ...the Jetta is following in its foot steps. :eek:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.