Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a CD that with one of those home-made labels on it in player and left it in there over night (below freezing temps) and the label separated from cd and is now stuck in deck..... any suggestions for a do-it-yourselfer... thanks guys

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Ouch! That sux. I can only suggest what I would try; get a 5lb hammer and smash the front end off of the head unit, the label should be visible then.:D (JUST KIDDING!)

What you could do is put some double-sided tape on a butter knife and try to stick the tape to the label and slide it out that way. (?) That’s one of many ideas.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is it just the label or is it the cd too?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ever since I saw the unique whips episode where they found a hammer in a cubby beneath the upper cowl in a Porsche........... well... i use a hammer for everything now.

My exhaust rattles...... hammer.
My sirius antenna breaks...... hammer.
Can't get the main bolt out during spring change.... oddly enough, pliers. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHA you guys are so funny and original please keep making hammer jokes because they're not getting old at all -- really they crack me up every time

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you try to put your "butter knife" into the "cd player"? Sounds hard to not break anything doing that... the lens in particular.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts