Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lookin at deckin my G6 with the Chrome Pillars along with the upper window chrome mold, lower chrome grill, and chrome door handles (the real ones not the fake covers) where would i get them?

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
lol.
Upper chrome and pillars - ebay
handles - gmpartsdirect

What color car do you have, all this chrome is too much and only goes with some cars..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, would you say this car is chrome or silver?:rolleyes:
Chrome all the way lol.
I got a Red Pontiac G6 GTP.
I saw some pix of a blue G6 with the upper chrome window along with the pillars along with the chrome handles. So i figure it will look good on my red G6.

To add, i have see the lower grills at the gm site, but almost every product they have has no pic. So i am left guessing.
I also found the upper chrome for the window and the pillars on ebay, but i wasn't if they were real or just a scam.

Slightly off topic, what do you guys think about tinted windows. Get them sent out and done or look on ebay for the peal and place?

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Here's an idea of the upper chrome and pillars i got off ebay.
And the chrome grilles.

Slightly off topic, what do you guys think about tinted windows. Get them sent out and done or look on ebay for the peal and place?
Tinted windows are a must.. But i definitly recommend you going somewhere to get them done. Its really important you get it done professionally because it takes a lot of skill to do a good tint job. And if its not good it wont last or look good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ur G6 looks nice. I like the panoramic roof i got one also and i still hav it open when its 22 degrees out lol. It also looks kool when you hav the roof open and snow is commin in. Did u get your upper chrome and the pillars from some random guy or did u get them from a distributor? And who would you recommend to get them from?

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
I got both upper and lower chrome grilles off ebay for $200 together. The upper chrome off ebay too, doesn't matter who you get it from.. its pre-cut the same and the same material...

·
Registered
112 Posts
A question for those of you that live in snowy areas that use salt on the roads. I bought a license plate frame from Amazon at $13.98 shipped that is steel and chrome plate. It rusted within 1.5 months of salty winter weather. I'm looking for a chrome plate that won't corrode from the salts. Any recommendations?

This plate from pfyc is $43.03 shipped. This plate from Amazon supposedly is rust-resistant mirror chrome zinc cast plated and is $36.90 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts