Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin at deckin my G6 with the Chrome Pillars along with the upper window chrome mold, lower chrome grill, and chrome door handles (the real ones not the fake covers) where would i get them?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, would you say this car is chrome or silver?:rolleyes:
Chrome all the way lol.
I got a Red Pontiac G6 GTP.
I saw some pix of a blue G6 with the upper chrome window along with the pillars along with the chrome handles. So i figure it will look good on my red G6.

To add, i have see the lower grills at the gm site, but almost every product they have has no pic. So i am left guessing.
I also found the upper chrome for the window and the pillars on ebay, but i wasn't if they were real or just a scam.

Slightly off topic, what do you guys think about tinted windows. Get them sent out and done or look on ebay for the peal and place?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ur G6 looks nice. I like the panoramic roof i got one also and i still hav it open when its 22 degrees out lol. It also looks kool when you hav the roof open and snow is commin in. Did u get your upper chrome and the pillars from some random guy or did u get them from a distributor? And who would you recommend to get them from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.