Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
just sign in today,found this site by luck i guess,trying to find out if anybody know if chrome wheel of saturn sky will fit my g6,my wheel are 18x7 with41mm offset,sky wheel are 18x8 with 55 mm offset,looking at aftermarket web site,they seem to list the same wheel.oh by the way i had my g6 convertible for about 6 weeks now,both myself and my wife are in heaven,very nice car,nice handling vehicule,quiet,good on fuel,GM need to build more of these type of vehicule and they will get out of there financial problem.if these wheel fit,i,ll have 4 18x7 alumuim wheel for sale at a really good price..hope to hear from anybody with info..thanks .:):)[email protected]jacques

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi,
just want to inform you that i did buy the 18'wheel of the saturn sky with 235/45r18 tires and tried them on and they will work,so now i have a set of 4 2008 pontiac g-6 alluminum 18x7 wheel for sale.if any interest you can e-mail me at [email protected] for more info,the tpms sensor are included.might consider selling the tires also if the offer was right.let just say you could buy the hold package for the price of a set of new tires..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts