Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, Idk whats wrong with my cig lighters. Neither of them work. Idk if its a fuse, or just the wires. Just need some ideas on what it might be. And if it might be a fuse, please tell me which one cause I have no idea. I would greatly appreciate the help.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks for the info. I actually had no idea there was a fuse box back there lol. Ill try it tomorrow.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, damn dealer didnt give me a manual. I had no idea it was there. I didnt even get the keyless remote. Some bs.

· Professional geek
433 Posts
Yeah, damn dealer didnt give me a manual. I had no idea it was there. I didnt even get the keyless remote. Some bs.
You can download the manual for free from several places online, including the pontiac.com site. As for the remote, that's another topic altogether. If your car has the option installed, you can buy the remotes off eBay and have the car programmed at the stealership for typically between $0 and $100. Remember that any GM dealer should be able to do this for you.

~ MattInSoCal

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody, Idk whats wrong with my cig lighters. Neither of them work. Idk if its a fuse, or just the wires. Just need some ideas on what it might be. And if it might be a fuse, please tell me which one cause I have no idea. I would greatly appreciate the help.
I genuinely think mobile cellphone charger are popular enough at this factor that it's completely irrational to expect an every day person to know not to plug a mobile cellphone charger into something that micro usb. The whole factor of that format was to be exchangeable and understood between many different charger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.