Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I spoke with Sam from Classic Performance yesterday and he wanted me to let everyone that is interested in buying the GT-R system that there will be a 2 to 3 week lead time on orders placed. He currently is waiting on materials to make the systems and once the materials come in more production will start. He is taking orders by email and orders will be processed in the order that they are received. He asked for patience when inquiring or ordering this system but wanted everyone to know that they are working hard to get these systems built!

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
I believe the material came in yesterday.....
So order fast!!

Tell him you know me and you want your discount! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
GT-R or Magnaflow?

Torn between both exhaust systems GT-R and the Magnaflow. I own a G6 GXP street edition and it is just way to quiet for the hp it has...Also what is the pricing on a GT-R system? When and if i decide with the GT-R how do I go about ordering and what webite do I have to look at?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are these still available? I just found out I have a crack in my exhaust and need to replace. I figured if I'm going to replace I would get something that is going to give me more power

Thanks

·
Troy
229 Posts
this is a tough choice. they have a video on the GTR website but it is a broken link, and ive heard the magnaflow. so could someone post a sound clip of their gtr? much appreciated

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Sam told me he wasnt making them anymore (GTR)....

Grab you a single in dual out 2.5 Camaro (4th gen) muffler and some 2.5" - 4" tips.

·
Troy
229 Posts

i wonder if this was some of our people?

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sam told me he wasnt making them anymore (GTR)....

Grab you a single in dual out 2.5 Camaro (4th gen) muffler and some 2.5" - 4" tips.
I talked to someone there earlier today and they told me that they plan on starting production after the holidays.They also took my information and put me on the waiting list. hope this really happens soon

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
yup...it was used. Guy had it on his leased G6. Found it in the For Sale
classifieds on G6P. They guy didnt wanna ship and he was only 40 miles away.

I lucked out on that one!

Its the same sound I had before on my custom set up (sans the flow through) but the pipes were mandrel bent where my other custom set up wasnt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.