Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally cleaning my car for the first time this spring and i cleaned the entire thing inside and out... anyways.. so this winter a couple of friends smoked in my car.. yuck! but i noticed while cleaning my car that the tray that holds in the middle tail light has little bits of ash in it.. well i cant reach it to clean it out because it is blocked in by the rear window.. is there any way i can get to this to clean it!? can i get to it by going through the trunk?
never letting anyone do this again.. please help! thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh yea... i got that part covered.. see above.. never again..
i was asking how do you clean that... thankyou..

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
i am guessing your talking about the the third brake light and that you have a coupe. If i am guessing right than the answer is simply no unless you want to tear your whole car apart literally lol. There are about 6 or 7 steps that you have to do before you can try and get to the third brake light,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes im sorry it is the 3rd brake light and yes it is a coupe.. i guess ill just have to figure something out.. boo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hyperk212 did you ever find a way to get it out and clean it? My 2008 G6 Coupe spent 6 weeks in the body shop while I was getting some rear-end damaged fixed (6 weeks due to problems getting parts) and while they had it a decent sized light colored moth decided to die in the 3rd brake light housing and it is VERY noticeable. I would like to get it out ASAP but can't seem to find a quick way to do it without taking out every bolt or clip I can see. Thanks!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Another old thread. Man, people are digging up the dead around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts